As a Planetary Mixers Manufacturer, share with you.
The planetary mixer is a combination of a low-speed agitator and a high-speed disperser, and is equipped with a planet carrier, a wall scraper, a lifting system, a material cylinder, and a frame. Because the planetary mixer has a great output torque, it has good mixing, reaction, dispersion, and dissolution effects, and is especially suitable for dissolving, mixing, mixing, and reacting materials from powder to high viscosity and high density.
When the planet carrier rotates, it drives the mixing shaft and the dispersion shaft in the box to revolve around the axis of the barrel, and at the same time rotates at a high speed, so that the material is subjected to strong shearing and kneading, and the effect of fully dispersing and mixing the material is achieved. The wall scraper is close to the wall of the barrel and continuously wipes, scraping the material on the wall of the barrel toward the middle. The hydraulic oil pump controls the raising and lowering of the frame or the barrel, so that the upper and lower barrels form a closed mixing reaction space. After the planet carrier makes one revolution, the paddle has rotated several times. After a few revolutions, most of the materials have been stirred. After several revolutions, all the materials have been completely mixed evenly.
After understanding the working principle of the planetary mixer, we can quickly find the cause of the planetary mixer malfunction according to its principle.
Here is a brief introduction to the common faults and inspection and maintenance methods of planetary mixers.
1. The machine cannot be started: A: Check the limit switch; B: Whether the power is on; C: The frequency converter is abnormal D: Whether the mixing head is stuck E. Overload protection
2. Suddenly stop when mixing and dispersing for a period of time: A: See the time and space of mixing and dispersing, and the setting time is too short; B: Overload protection;
3. The vacuum cannot go up: A: check the vacuum pump; B: check the seal ring of the barrel; C: check the mechanical seal; D: check whether the connection between the ball valve and the pipe is leaking;
4. Operating noise: A: The reducer is noisy (acceleration and deceleration oil); B: Whether the sprocket/chain is smoothly matched or worn; C: The shaft is deformed, the dispersion plate has poor dynamic balance; D: The stirring paddle hits the wall, hits the bottom or fights
5. The slurry turns black: A: the scraping tetrafluoroethylene plate is worn; B: adjusting the gap between the scraping wall and the barrel wall
6. Inaccurate temperature measurement: A: The temperature probe is damaged; B: Check whether the circuit is open; C: Check the mold temperature machine/hot oil furnace;
7. Stirring blade fights: A caused by improper operation; B: displacement of the mixing barrel; C: deformation and distortion of the agitating blade, causing it to hit the wall;
8. Oil leakage: A: the fit of the dynamic and static rings of the mechanical seal; B: whether the sealing ring is aging/damaged; C: whether the skeleton oil seal is aging/damaged;
Our company also has Planetary Mixers on sale, welcome to contact us.